August 30, 2009

Shane & Diana in Nauvoo




How great it is to have family in Beautiful Nauvoo. We met Shane & Diana in front of the Temple, always the best place to meet family and friends, it is the most beautiful thing you see when you come into town.
We kept them busy with visiting all the sites, the BYU Ball Room Dancers, which Diana just loved, I admit they were fantastic. Next "Sunset by the Mississippi" , and of course "Rendezvous in Old Nauvoo", were E/Williams and I play Jed & Annie. Would you believe he is an old non-member cagier and I am a sweet Rel. Society Sister trying to convert him, I kind of like him. Next they went on a carriage ride with E/Williams being the narrator.
Carthage Jail and the temple was the frosting on the cake. So nice to take family to these special places. A testimony and the spirit is felt in both. Hate to always see them go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you miss the kids but having them visit is always something special, especially while you're on a mission.