We ate, looked at all the crazy homemade crafts (I think I gave a few of those items away about 20 years ago). Talked to a few people and saw acres and acres of old tractors, corn combines, and antique cars.
There were all kinds of old engines, one was even made for grinding corn. Course it would take up your whole kitchen to get it ground. Most of these good country families are special they believe in the Lord and the good earth and they work hard. These kind of people are easy to be around. Most of the missionaries that went with us were also from small communities, they are also good family people.
I think Elder Williams loved this day.
1 comment:
That looks like fun. Ive never been to one of those but I know my husband has. He served in the Boise, Idaho mission and saw a lot of those kind of things. Someday we'll go there and visit.
Post a Comment